Re: My posts disappear
in response to: kaktus-537231565
Hi, read the following Infos. Maybe there is the answer of the lost posting !
"Are messages ever edited, deleted, or moved?
Yes, messages may be edited or deleted for content, or moved to more applicable
discussion areas at the sole discretion of Toshiba. While Toshiba will not censor
members' thoughts, a posting that is deemed not acceptable may be edited and/or
removed without notice at the discretion of Toshiba. Examples of such posts include:
1. Off-topic comments not related to a technical issue regarding
a Toshiba product or related business support issue.
2. "Rants", "slams", or legal threats against Toshiba or another
company or competitor, similar to "chat room" behaviour.
3. Threatening, defamatory, or abusive posts, either between
forum members or directed towards a Toshiba moderator,
employee, or management.
4. Bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, or religious comments.
5. Language that promotes illegal activity or discusses illegal
activities with the intent to commit them.
6. Unauthorized copyrighted material.
7. Advertisements or posts that contain any form of commercial solicitation.
8. Spam messages or posts repeated on various boards and folders with
little or no reference to relevant topic.
9. Personal phone numbers and addresses (to protect privacy).
10. Vulgar, obscene or indecent language, information, or images.
11. Hyperlinks that lead to sites that violate any of the Forum guidelines.
12. Posts that solicit or promote the use of an illegal substance.
13. The dissemination of computer viruses or other destructive material.
14. Posts where a person impersonates another person or affiliation
with an entity, including, but not limited to, Toshiba."