Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.
Thread:
Bios Configuration Utility
Search Forum Boards
advanced searchadvanced search user searchuser search
Forum Content Key
Unread Indicates new content items added
Updated Indicates content items updated
Read Indicates content items read
This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 14-Apr-2012 21:40 Last Post By: Feliks Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Dan Nguyen

Bios Configuration Utility
Posted: 10-Apr-2012 02:57

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi there,
I was wondering if Toshiba Laptops have a Bios Configuration utility similar to what HP and Dells have. HP has a utility called "Biosconfigurationutility.exe" that allows switches to export the configuration file, maniplulate it and import it back into the Bios. Dell has one aswell named CCTK.

The main purpose of this is so that i can import an answer file in SCCM to configure the laptop to enable TPM so that once the build is finish, i can run a windows task to turn on Bitlocker using TPM.

Please help me.

thank you
Feliks

Re: Bios Configuration Utility
Posted: 14-Apr-2012 21:40   in response to: Dan Nguyen in response to: Dan Nguyen

Click to reply to this thread Reply
As far as I know Toshiba notebook don’t have something like this. Only tool where you can change some BIOS settings is “Toshiba HWsetup” utility that you can find in Toshiba Assist in option “optimize”.
Legend
Master: 700 + pts
Scholar: 300 - 699 pts
Aficionado: 150 - 299 pts
Enthusiast: 50 - 149 pts
Beginner: 0 - 49 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums

Copyright © 1995-2011 TOSHIBA Corporation, All Rights Reserved