Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.
Thread:
My Satellite L750 just wont turn on
Search Forum Boards
advanced searchadvanced search user searchuser search
Forum Content Key
Unread Indicates new content items added
Updated Indicates content items updated
Read Indicates content items read
This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 22-Oct-2012 10:10 Last Post By: PauPau
midnightbeast

My Satellite L750 just wont turn on
Posted: 31-Mar-2012 05:15

Click to reply to this thread Reply
My laptop (Toshiba Satellite L750) just wont turn on, i've tried removing the battery and charger then holding down the power button, removing the battery and keeping the charger in, keeping the battery but no charger, but all to no avail.

Ideas?
Dr.Lamp

Re: My Satellite L750 just wont turn on
Posted: 01-Apr-2012 08:50   in response to: midnightbeast in response to: midnightbeast

Huh.... it is not easy to say what the problem is but probably power supply electronic is a “troublemaker”.
When you connect AC power supply is any of power LEDs ON?
Is something happened last days with your notebook? I mean we don’t know what have you done with your notebook.
Anfieldpaul

Posted: 21-Oct-2012 10:14   in response to: midnightbeast in response to: midnightbeast

I have had tthe same problem. Last time I borrowed the battery from a Toshiba L750 in work and it worked. Again this week the two white power lights are there and when I press the power button, they go out and the laptop is without any power!

Have tried the battery swap but this time it hasn't worked so far
PauPau

Posted: 22-Oct-2012 10:10   in response to: midnightbeast in response to: midnightbeast

Sounds not really good…
The unit should power up even the battery is removed but connected to AC adaptor.
Does the power led light while AC adaptor is connected?
If it does not light up then either your AC adaptor is faulty or motherboard problem.
If it light up but does not power up, then there is a problem with motherboard or part of motherboard (power supply electronic issue, etc…)

I see just one real option here: the tech guys from authorized service should take a look here…
Legend
Master: 700 + pts
Scholar: 300 - 699 pts
Aficionado: 150 - 299 pts
Enthusiast: 50 - 149 pts
Beginner: 0 - 49 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums

Copyright © 1995-2011 TOSHIBA Corporation, All Rights Reserved