Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.
Thread:
AC100 - How to install e-mail?
Search Forum Boards
advanced searchadvanced search user searchuser search
Forum Content Key
Unread Indicates new content items added
Updated Indicates content items updated
Read Indicates content items read
This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 31-Jul-2011 11:49 Last Post By: knarf Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
peer65

AC100 - How to install e-mail?
Posted: 17-Jul-2011 14:36

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hello,
I recently bought an Toshiba AC-100-10T mini netbook. It came equipped with android. Can anyone tell me why i cant install my email on this machine?
I cannot install gmail or yahoo either.How can I addres my extra memorycard? It is recognized but not approachable. Can I change from android to windows xp?
Thanks for answering
assex

Re: AC100 - How to install e-mail?
Posted: 26-Jul-2011 12:53   in response to: peer65 in response to: peer65

As far as I know this machine is not designed for WXP and also not supported for Windows operating systems.

As far as I know there must be preinstalled application for emails. Can you configure it and use your existing mail address.
How can I addres my extra memorycard?
I don’t understand what do you mean exactly.
Dr.Lamp

Posted: 27-Jul-2011 20:25   in response to: peer65 in response to: peer65

You can configure preinstalled email options with own emails. Put email address and password. After doing this check options shown at the screen.
knarf

Posted: 31-Jul-2011 11:49   in response to: peer65 in response to: peer65

I have yahoo as well as Google mail account working with the email client that is on the system. You must configure the accounts in the mailclient, and this is important, enable POP for Yahoo mail (in the Yahoo settings when you access yahoo mail via webbrowser from a PC, as well POP/IMAP forwarding for your google account. Access via browser from AC100 to these mailaccounts is also possible, however only the mobile versions work fine. Browser in desktop mode make some trouble, so I would not recommned to use it. Webaccess to yahoo works quite good with dolphin browser when you put it into iPad mode (user agent= iPad), the iPad version of yahoo mail uses better the larger display as the normal mobile version.
Legend
Master: 700 + pts
Scholar: 300 - 699 pts
Aficionado: 150 - 299 pts
Enthusiast: 50 - 149 pts
Beginner: 0 - 49 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums

Copyright © 1995-2011 TOSHIBA Corporation, All Rights Reserved