Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.
Thread:
Warranty problem in Croatia
Search Forum Boards
advanced searchadvanced search user searchuser search
Forum Content Key
Unread Indicates new content items added
Updated Indicates content items updated
Read Indicates content items read
This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 24-Jun-2011 14:38 Last Post By: Dr.Lamp Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
nnovalic

Warranty problem in Croatia
Posted: 22-Jun-2011 15:29

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I have bought Toshiba Satellite A665-145 in Zagreb 20.06.2011 and for two days now I am trying to register my laptop for standard warranty as well as for extended I can not do anything about it. I keep getting message that I have already registered but I did not get Certificate or agreement number so I can not register extended warranty so I took next step and followed instructions to send an e-mail with invoice on online-registration@toshiba.eu but nothing so far I have not recieved answer.
Problem is that in Croatia we have extended holliday until next monday 27.06.2011 and until than my registration time will be over as I have read on toshiba web page.
Pleas give me some instruction how to resolve this so that I do not lose warranty. Only what I have is invoice from salesman that I got on 20.06.2011
Please I need urgent help
If you can send me contact for Toshiba central in EUrope like e-mail or phone cause I want be able to resolve this in Croatia with dedline of 7 days
Thank you in advance
Dr.Lamp

Re: Warranty problem in Croatia
Posted: 22-Jun-2011 16:08   in response to: nnovalic in response to: nnovalic

Hello nn

Please contact nearest authorized Toshiba service provider. They will help you with this.
I recommend you to contact guys from http://www.mojservis.hr/

They can contact Toshiba directly and clarify the situation. Try to contact them on Friday. Monday is also not too late.

I hope you will solve this problem soon.
nnovalic

Posted: 23-Jun-2011 00:31   in response to: Dr.Lamp in response to: Dr.Lamp

Hope they will help I already did contact www.mojservis.hr but at Friday they do not work on Monday they do, they have promised to resolve this as wll I recived mail from Germany and also send them serial and scanned proof of purchase.
I really want to have this warranty after horrific expirience with HP in which I had invest that much money that could buy me a new one just to make it work normally and my main reason to buy Toshiba was this warranty and recomendation from my friends.
I belive I made right decision with buying this laptop.
Dr.Lamp

Posted: 24-Jun-2011 14:38   in response to: nnovalic in response to: nnovalic

I also think everything will be OK.
I know the guys and they have repaired my old A300. In few days only they have ordered and exchanged new mainboard. Really good service.

Good luck Mr. Novalic. ;)
Legend
Master: 700 + pts
Scholar: 300 - 699 pts
Aficionado: 150 - 299 pts
Enthusiast: 50 - 149 pts
Beginner: 0 - 49 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums

Copyright © 1995-2011 TOSHIBA Corporation, All Rights Reserved