Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.
Thread:
Toshiba censoring this forum
Search Forum Boards
advanced searchadvanced search user searchuser search
Forum Content Key
Unread Indicates new content items added
Updated Indicates content items updated
Read Indicates content items read
This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 6 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 17-Dec-2011 07:09 Last Post By: 3magic Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Nutz

Toshiba censoring this forum
Posted: 25-Nov-2010 23:58

Click to reply to this thread Reply
All of a sudden 50% of the posts here have vanished. Allegedly the sad twits at Toshiba don't even visit this site - so who is the twit who is deleting huge amounts of posts?
It would be a lot better if Toshiba could actually address the huge amount of things that are wrong with the Folio and save their dented reputation rather than wasting time scrubbing posts!!!!

What has vanished? How to contact Toshiba and has Toshiba lost the plot - I assume Toshiba simply can't handle negative comments about this heap of junk.
AndroidAustriaFan

Re: Toshiba censoring this forum
Posted: 26-Nov-2010 20:16   in response to: Nutz in response to: Nutz

Do you mean these postings?
http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=124
I found this forum looking for some help for my Folio.
assex

Posted: 27-Nov-2010 08:52   in response to: Nutz in response to: Nutz

Hello Nutz

I am member of this forum for long time and have never noticed that so huge percent of posting have despaired for no reason. If you watch this forum in general, nothing is changed and I cannot understand how you come across 50% less content.

What I have noticed is permanent optimization and creation of new categories that just help people to find right theme and place for discussion.
It will be interesting to know which 50% you are missing here.

As I can see you are pretty active in two categories only and both of them are related to Andorid operating system and Folio 100. Are some of your posting missing or what?

Please take a little bit time and go through this forum and you will realise that moderator is hard working guy :) and he has created few new categories.
Some threads were moved into these new categories. In my opinion this was good decision to make this forum more “clearly” than before.

When you go into your profile panel you will find all your postings there and place (category) where you can find them.
So there is no reason for panic.

At least I think that moderator is doing his job very well and if you cannot find some threads or certain content you should not define it as “censure”.
Maybe you have some good idea how to make this forum better. Please send some feedback.

Good luck.
petertog

Posted: 27-Feb-2011 18:24   in response to: assex in response to: assex

I didn't think an honest view would make it past the censor
petertog

Posted: 27-Feb-2011 18:40   in response to: assex in response to: assex

What utter drivel.
Toshiba are quite simply ashamed and embarrassed at producing a product as poor as the Folio 100.
Their pathetic attempts at sweeping away any sign of it's existance is shameful.
Peter
nsrderooy

Posted: 04-Mar-2011 08:12   in response to: petertog in response to: petertog

to be honest, there is something going on on the forum, my posts have also vanished.

when I try to open one of my previous posts
'http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=59814'
i get;
Error: you do not have permission to view the requested forum or category.

also when I log in I get 4 unresolved questions, but when I click on my questions it states I have no questions.

also where has the folio category gone?

3magic

Posted: 17-Dec-2011 07:09   in response to: nsrderooy in response to: nsrderooy

Although reasonable effort is made by TOSHIBA Europe GmbH ("Toshiba") to present accurate information, Toshiba makes no warranty of any kind as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any content, material or information posted in the forum ("Content"). Registered users ("Users") posting Content in this forum warrant that the distribution and use of such Content
Legend
Master: 700 + pts
Scholar: 300 - 699 pts
Aficionado: 150 - 299 pts
Enthusiast: 50 - 149 pts
Beginner: 0 - 49 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums

Copyright © 1995-2011 TOSHIBA Corporation, All Rights Reserved