Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.
Thread:
Toshiba G450 Driver issue with Vista32bit
Search Forum Boards
advanced searchadvanced search user searchuser search
Forum Content Key
Unread Indicates new content items added
Updated Indicates content items updated
Read Indicates content items read
This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 26-Nov-2009 14:37 Last Post By: Boarder
aykaykbeybi

Toshiba G450 Driver issue with Vista32bit
Posted: 17-Nov-2009 16:09

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hello there.

I've bought a Toshiba G450 phone with 3G modem. It's tiny and really well designed.

My computer is currently running with Windows Vista 32 bit edition.
I've firstly installed default Wellphone software provided with default packaged CD. Software installation is OK, but when i'm trying to launch Wellphone XT, it tries to install G450 drivers and it fails with HSDPA driver. On Device manager screen, it says, "Drivers is not intended for this Platform".

So i've digged a little bit on this forum, and read that i have to use 3_7_671_33 version for Vista. So i have downloaded following url and launched installation.

Setup is running smoothly. At the end, i'm trying to launch WellPhone XT, which begins to re-install drivers. But when it fails with HSDPA driver.
On Device manager screen, it says, "Drivers is not intended for this Platform". So i double click to this device, and i'm trying to Update driver with HSDPA USB Modem\WellPhone XT\InstallDrivers\drivers\TOSHIBA\DRV_TOSHIBA_PIKE\WinVista folder but it fails too.

Do you have some instructions to make this device work ?

Thanks in advance.

PS: With all my respect, It'a little bit discouraging to have a brand-new, out of box hardware which is not working.
Boarder

Re: Toshiba G450 Driver issue with Vista32bit
Posted: 26-Nov-2009 14:37   in response to: aykaykbeybi in response to: aykaykbeybi

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi buddy

To be honest I don’t have a Toshiba G450 mobile phone and I never had a chance to test one. So I can’t help you to solve this issue.

But one question: Have you already contacted an authorized service provider or the mobile phone provider? In my opinion they should be able to help you because the most questions here are only about notebooks and Windows so you will not find any “mobile phone experts” here.

Good luck!
And if you have solved your problem you can post here again. Maybe other users are interested too and so your thread could be useful. :)
Legend
Master: 700 + pts
Scholar: 300 - 699 pts
Aficionado: 150 - 299 pts
Enthusiast: 50 - 149 pts
Beginner: 0 - 49 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums

Copyright © 1995-2011 TOSHIBA Corporation, All Rights Reserved