Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.
Thread:
Hotkey utility on Windows7
Search Forum Boards
advanced searchadvanced search user searchuser search
Forum Content Key
Unread Indicates new content items added
Updated Indicates content items updated
Read Indicates content items read
This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 28-Oct-2009 15:01 Last Post By: Horwath
tcyjohnny

Hotkey utility on Windows7
Posted: 28-Oct-2009 13:45

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi all, I am new here, so please bear with me.

Is the hotkey utility available in windows 7? Might me able to get hold of a cheap copy of windows7 to replace Vista on my Toshiba L350 laptop, and I am just collecting info about it and just wondered if the hotkey utility (the one that drops down from the top of the screen when you hold down the Fn key) is available in windows 7? I can't seem to be able to find it in the download section?

Thanks very much
Horwath

Re: Hotkey utility on Windows7
Posted: 28-Oct-2009 15:01   in response to: tcyjohnny in response to: tcyjohnny

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Download section for Win7 you can find under http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/windows7_drivers.jsp

Check if all this stuff is available for your notebook model. If not it will be available soon. Satellite L300 is definitely supported for Win7 and it is just matter of time when you will find all Toshiba drivers, tools and utilities for download.
Legend
Master: 700 + pts
Scholar: 300 - 699 pts
Aficionado: 150 - 299 pts
Enthusiast: 50 - 149 pts
Beginner: 0 - 49 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums

Copyright © 1995-2011 TOSHIBA Corporation, All Rights Reserved