Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.
Thread:
What's Going On With This Forum? Posted comments wait for a moderator
Search Forum Boards
advanced searchadvanced search user searchuser search
Forum Content Key
Unread Indicates new content items added
Updated Indicates content items updated
Read Indicates content items read
This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 18-Apr-2010 12:18 Last Post By: assex
Edmund Dorf

What's Going On With This Forum? Posted comments wait for a moderator
Posted: 26-Sep-2009 02:41

Click to reply to this thread Reply
They wait, and wait, and wait, and wait.

Whose policy is this to screen everything before allowing posts to show up? Is that a Toshiba policy? What is Toshiba afraid of? If this is a Toshiba policy, I object. I object very strongly. Strongly enough that I'm just about tempted to pack up the mini notebook and ship it back to B&H and buy a different brand where the manufactor doesn't censor the support forum.

Let's see if this shows up.
Mike30

Re: What's Going On With This Forum? Posted comments wait for a moderator
Posted: 26-Sep-2009 08:14   in response to: Edmund Dorf in response to: Edmund Dorf

Hello Edmund

To be honest I don't understand your question. As I can see you have posted 40 times until now.
Be honest and tell us how often you saw message like this:

Please note, your reply will need to be approved by a moderator before it is posted in the forum.

Probably first time now. I have noticed that sometimes forum is “closed” for postings but there must be some reason why moderator do this. At the moment you can write what you want.
There is no reason for panic or comments about Toshiba policy.

Every serious forum has own policy and this forum is more than serious. Isn’t it?
So it is nothing unusual and it can be done due to some technical or any other reason.
Look a little bit what people write here and you will find very critical postings but nothing is blocked or edited by Toshiba so I think this forum is free and “democratic”. Your posting is also published.

In my opinion it is the best evidence that your critic and opinion about this forum and Toshiba forum policy is completely unjustified. Do you agree with me?

Good luck!
peterk_1

Posted: 17-Apr-2010 22:15   in response to: Mike30 in response to: Mike30

I can't even post here until " Please note, your reply will need to be approved by a moderator before it is posted in the forum"
assex

Posted: 18-Apr-2010 12:18   in response to: peterk_1 in response to: peterk_1

Hello peterek

As I can see you are pretty long here on this forum and I am wondering you didn't notice that forum is “closed” at weekend nights (European time) from 10:00 PM to 9:00 AM.

Have you ever noticed this daily Monday – Friday? I don't think so.
Legend
Master: 700 + pts
Scholar: 300 - 699 pts
Aficionado: 150 - 299 pts
Enthusiast: 50 - 149 pts
Beginner: 0 - 49 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums

Copyright © 1995-2011 TOSHIBA Corporation, All Rights Reserved