Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.
Thread:
Equium A100
Question about SD card reader driver
Search Forum Boards
advanced searchadvanced search user searchuser search
Forum Content Key
Unread Indicates new content items added
Updated Indicates content items updated
Read Indicates content items read
Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

This question was marked as assumed answered by a moderator.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 20-Dec-2007 13:29 Last Post By: Jimi
kennyboy69

Equium A100: Question about SD card reader driver
Posted: 18-Dec-2007 20:21

Hi,

I don't appear to have any drivers instaled on my Equium A100 for the SD card reader.
Can anyone help?
Terentino

Re: Equium A100: Question about SD card reader driver
Posted: 20-Dec-2007 11:38   in response to: kennyboy69 in response to: kennyboy69

Do you use your own operating system installation? If yes please check Toshiba support page under http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com and there you can find all you need.

Other way use delivered recovery DVD and install OS. After doing this all hardware components will be properly configured and ready for use.

Bye and good luck!
Jimi

Re: Equium A100: Question about SD card reader driver
Posted: 20-Dec-2007 13:29   in response to: kennyboy69 in response to: kennyboy69

Hi

You don’t post anything about your OS and exactly notebook name (A100-xxx extension) and therefore I cannot provide a 100% right SD card driver version for you unit.
But on the Toshiba European driver page you will find the Flash Media Driver from Texas Instruments manufacturer.
This is the driver for the Bridge Media Slot and this slot lets you insert either a SD card, Memory Stick (Pro) or xD picture card.

In my opinion you should check if the Bridge Media Slot was correctly recognized in the device manager (no yellow exclamation marks).
If you get some yellow exclamation marks then I would recommend downloading and installing the Flash Media Driver

Best regards
Legend
Master: 700 + pts
Scholar: 300 - 699 pts
Aficionado: 150 - 299 pts
Enthusiast: 50 - 149 pts
Beginner: 0 - 49 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums

Copyright © 1995-2011 TOSHIBA Corporation, All Rights Reserved