Nvidia 3D testing program wheel shots. The face recognition does not start.
If on, the image activator 3D is disturbed and I do not see the image in 3D.
If I try the Games 3D compatible (Left4Dead) activates the 3D in 1080p but the game is jerky as the test image 3D not activate the face recognition.
3D play is to see in 2D photos into 3D but how do I vadere photos in 3D?
If active 3D activator the image quality is poor.
I did set both normal and advanced, but the videos have gost effects especially on the sides.
First of all you should update the BIOS to the latest version (at this time it seems that BIOS 2.0 is the latest one).
Also update the
nVidia Display Driver version 220.127.116.1139
Super-D IC Driver version 1.0.1613.809
Toshiba Blu-ray Disc Player version 18.104.22.1689
as mentioned here http://support.toshiba.ca/support/isg/tsb/en/view.asp?docid=TSB001633
if 3D stereo effects are not ok use the X-tune to calibrate this.
You are recommended to use this utility to optimize the 3D stereo effects when using the Glasses-Free 3D function for the first time or being unsatisfied with the 3D effects.
To operate the X-Tune utility, follow the steps as described below:
1. Select the language and optimization mode, and then click OK. There are three optimization modes: Primary, Advanced and Professional. You can choose one based on your own experience.
2. Sitting about 60cm away from your computer, click Start to continue.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions on each step.
4. Use the left or right arrow key on the keyboard to adjust the effect. When you are satisfied with the effect, click Enter and then an information window will appear on the screen. Press the ESC key on the keyboard to cancel the optimization procedure.
5. Click Finish to close the X-Tune utility.
You said your face recognition does not work properly… so uninstall this software. Do this also with the webcam driver/software. After both tools has been uninstalled, clean registry using CCleaner and install both tools again using the newest version.
Reboot and start the X-Tune again to calibrate the 3D effects.
In the Toshiba doc (link posted above) you can find this notice:
1. Set Screen resolution to 1920x1080. Glasses free 3D mode is not enabled except in 1920x1080 mode.
2. Depending on game, it does not work with glasses free 3D mode and work with 2D mode.
3. Depending on game, it is not displayed correctly with stereoscopic 3D mode
4. Game is not displayed with glasses free 3D mode when running TOSHIBA Blu-ray Disc Player with glasses free 3D mode
or running TOSHIBA Web Camera application.
5. The performance of the game will be decreased when playing game with glasses free 3D mode. If the performance of the game is decreased dramatically, please decrease the quality of image of the game using settings
of the game. If the performance of the game is still not enough, please disable glasses free 3D mode by unchecking Enable stereoscopic 3D at NVIDIA Control Panel.
6. Small fonts in the games may be difficult to read with glasses free 3D mode. At that time, please push 3D button of PC and disable glasses free 3D mode temporarily. Glasses free 3D mode is enabled if you push 3D button again
7. The response of the game may delay with glasses free 3D mode enabled. If you feel it and can not enjoy the game, please disable glasses free 3D mode by unchecking Enable stereoscopic 3D at NVIDIA Control Panel.
8. Glasses free 3D mode can be disabled temporarily by pressing 3D button of PC but it may be enabled while playing game. At that time, please push 3D button and disable it again.
9. When Enable stereoscopic 3D in NVIDIA Control Panel is unchecked, game will start with 2D mode. At this time, glasses free 3D mode is not enabled even if you pressed 3D button of PC while playing the game.
10. Glasses free 3D mode may be enabled except TOSHIBA Blu-ray Disc Player and games. At this time, please disable glasses free 3D mode by unchecking Enable stereoscopic 3D at NVIDIA Control Panel.
11. The color of video may be different from original when playing video with full screen mode on RGB and non 3D TV if Enable stereoscopic 3D is checked. At this time, please disable glasses free 3D mode by unchecking Enable stereoscopic 3D at NVIDIA Control Panel.
ok if you use the activator 3d 3d works.
if you do not use 3d activator. works with the 3d x tune
does not work with toshiba player, and with the nvidia 3d testing.
I tried all settings
I have another pc with nvidia 3d glasses