Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.
Thread:
Qosmio F60
No keyboard and joystick playing Super Street Fighter 4
Search Forum Boards
advanced searchadvanced search user searchuser search
Forum Content Key
Unread Indicates new content items added
Updated Indicates content items updated
Read Indicates content items read
This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 18-Sep-2011 10:28 Last Post By: PauPau
mhl552003

Qosmio F60: No keyboard and joystick playing Super Street Fighter 4
Posted: 18-Sep-2011 00:37

Click to reply to this thread Reply
When I install a Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition my keyboard want work at all and i really need help with that..... and it didn't work with joystick too

Please help
thanx in advance
PauPau

Re: Qosmio F60: No keyboard and joystick playing Super Street Fighter 4
Posted: 18-Sep-2011 10:28   in response to: mhl552003 in response to: mhl552003

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi

Check the game settings dude.
…and I would recommend checking some gamer forums because this is not a Toshiba notebook problem but game issue.

I searched in internet and it seems that an patch has been published which solves following issues:

Here is the official change list:
-As requested by users, we've added support for the following render resolutions: 640x480, 720x480, 720x576, 1280x1024
-Support added for a wider range of arcade sticks: Many arcade sticks that previously would not be recognized should now be recognized (again, no guarantees your exact stick/pad is covered but there's a lot more natively supported than before).
-Fixed a bug that caused just the stick inputs (left / right / up / down) to not be recognized
-Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause extra lag/slowdowns in Endless Battle mode
-Fixed a bug with the controller mappings not always saving, especially when adding / removing controllers
-Fixed a bug that would allow players to go online with incorrect benchmark scores, which could affect match making
Legend
Master: 700 + pts
Scholar: 300 - 699 pts
Aficionado: 150 - 299 pts
Enthusiast: 50 - 149 pts
Beginner: 0 - 49 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums

Copyright © 1995-2011 TOSHIBA Corporation, All Rights Reserved