Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.
Thread:
Warranty Registration
Search Forum Boards
advanced searchadvanced search user searchuser search
Forum Content Key
Unread Indicates new content items added
Updated Indicates content items updated
Read Indicates content items read
This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 5 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 22-Jun-2011 13:49 Last Post By: assex
Brackers

Warranty Registration
Posted: 14-Sep-2010 18:17

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I have just purchased my laptop roughly an hour ago, tried to register with the toshiba warranty icon.

I entered the date of purchase, (today), and apparantly my registration period has expired?!?!
How do i solve this?

Many Thanks.
seanseansean

Re: Warranty Registration
Posted: 15-Sep-2010 01:21   in response to: Brackers in response to: Brackers

Hi,

I just registered here to check out a similar problem I'm having! I found this thread http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=215474&#215474

I've just sent an e-mail, as suggested, to pop.vpo@toshiba-tro.de , and included all my products details (which I got using the Auto Detect tool on this site).

I'm hoping the issue will be resolved soon.

You could try e-mailing as above.

Good luck!
seanseansean

Posted: 15-Sep-2010 02:07   in response to: seanseansean in response to: seanseansean

I just tried to register again (via Toshiba TEMPRO suite on laptop). When I got the error, I clicked on the icon on the bottom right of the details (can't remember name of button!), it brought me to Toshiba website where there was an alternative warranty registration process, requiring me to enter serial no. and my personal details again .

I hit the same date issue as in TEMPRO (I saved a copy of this page for my own records) , but this time I got a more informative message (I saved this page too), which I've pasted below. When I contimued from this page, I got a 'Registration Partially Completed Page', with no product/personal details.

machine: (serial no. removed by poster)
Your purchase date is outside the accepted period after production.
To confirm your registration, please fax your proof of purchase to the following fax number: +49 941 7807 6399
or send an email with the scanned proof of purchase to: online-registration@toshiba.eu

I suggest you try to register via TEMPRO again, save the two pages I mentioned above, then fax or scan/e-mail your receipt to the no. or e-mail address they give you.

Good luck, and post back to say how you get on. I'll try to do the same.

Message was edited by: seanseansean
Brackers

Posted: 15-Sep-2010 11:45   in response to: seanseansean in response to: seanseansean

Thank you for your suggestion! Although i can't seem to find the page you mentioned, regarding entering serial no and details again. I find this a stupid problem anyway! I may just fax my confirmation of purchase to the number you received, unless there are any other solutions??
seanseansean

Posted: 16-Sep-2010 02:52   in response to: Brackers in response to: Brackers

I got a reply from my original e-mail to pop.vpo@toshiba-tro.de informing me that they had registered my warranty with the details I supplied. Apparently it will take a few days for the warranty registration to appear on their website at the following page http://www.toshiba-tro.de/unitdetails (you just enter Serial No. on this page).

I suggest the easiest way for you to complete is to e-mail pop.vpo@toshiba-tro.de giving the details I mentioned in my first reply above.
assex

Posted: 21-Jun-2011 15:19   in response to: Brackers in response to: Brackers

Hi Brackers

If you have some registration problems best way to solve this is to contact Toshiba directly and clarify this.
Please note: you must contact Toshiba in your country. Either call Toshiba's hotline or nearest Toshiba service provider.
By the way: Contact details can be found at http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/contact_toshiba.jsp

Bye and good luck.
Legend
Master: 700 + pts
Scholar: 300 - 699 pts
Aficionado: 150 - 299 pts
Enthusiast: 50 - 149 pts
Beginner: 0 - 49 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums

Copyright © 1995-2011 TOSHIBA Corporation, All Rights Reserved