Welcome to the Toshiba Support Forum, created for customers and enthusiasts to share knowledge, solve problems and discuss technology. To join the discussion, please login or register.
Thread:
Satellite Pro L10 and Windows 7 drivers
Search Forum Boards
advanced searchadvanced search user searchuser search
Forum Content Key
Unread Indicates new content items added
Updated Indicates content items updated
Read Indicates content items read
Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

This question is not answered.

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 19-Aug-2010 14:28 Last Post By: Syntax
periorellis

Satellite Pro L10 and Windows 7 drivers
Posted: 31-Oct-2009 08:50

Hi guys,

I am looking for a complete set of drivers for the above Laptop model. I recently installed Win7 but I have no drivers for the machine at all.
The XP drivers do not work.
Has anyone managed to install drivers for this machine? I'm mostly interested in getting my wireless network card working.

I look forward to your responses.

Thanks in advance for your responces
Panos
xaver

Re: Satellite Pro L10 and Windows 7 drivers
Posted: 31-Oct-2009 08:57   in response to: periorellis in response to: periorellis

Satellite Pro L10 is pretty old notebook and I don't believe you will find full set of Win7 drivers.
According Toshiba document - http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/kb0/TSB9902P50000R01.htm - your notebook is not Win7 supported and to find drivers will be not so easy.
periorellis

Posted: 31-Oct-2009 16:51   in response to: periorellis in response to: periorellis

well, there was a guy here in this forum a few months back claiming he had his L10 working with Win7 and he had found almost all drivers except the the video card Driver.

i am desperate to get my wireless working, I do not mind about the sound that much or Video card. But I would like to know what people have found for it.

Do VIsta drivers work?.I did a clean install directly from XP

Anyway any further reply will be much appreciated.

best
panos
didge3

Posted: 18-Dec-2009 18:16   in response to: periorellis in response to: periorellis

I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro, don't really use it much but got bored of my netbook and was given a Windows 7 disc, I decided to put it on my laptop, it works but I also cannot find a wireless driver, I am currently using an Ethernet cable but I think the only option is to buy an USB wireless adapter or about £15-£25
Syntax

Posted: 19-Aug-2010 14:28   in response to: didge3 in response to: didge3

Hey,

Regarding WLAN driver you should check Toshiba WLAN portal that provides all drivers for WLAN cards:
http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/wlan/

Generally speaking the most Vista drivers are work on Windows 7 too but this must be tested.
Legend
Master: 700 + pts
Scholar: 300 - 699 pts
Aficionado: 150 - 299 pts
Enthusiast: 50 - 149 pts
Beginner: 0 - 49 pts
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums

Copyright © 1995-2011 TOSHIBA Corporation, All Rights Reserved